Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

INSIGHT ON MY LAST SEMESTER

it was december 06,2010 when my final semester or should i address it as 4-2 started. by that time i was left preparing for major exams like snap,xat,jmet etc, due to which i couldn't do justice to my 4-1 semester exams :D
i had pretty much high hopes this semester mainly due to the fact that i had 300 marks in my hands and i was under the presumption that i wrote my cat well. ;) well it all started well with the first week, then came the biggest moment of my life : PLACEMENTS!!
Dec 16: officially a wipro employee.. ;) it was like an icing on top of the cake as the next day was my cousin's birthday :)
Dec 19: gave a shot at SNAP. paper was easy and i ended up with a very decent score as per the key released.
life was going pretty smoothly until JANUARY 1st,2011. i was horrified with my 4-1 percentage. that sent me into a kinda depression :P as i got much less than i expected. the very next day i had XAT2011, considered to be one of its own kind in testing the students.
after all this happened i never thought i had a chance to get a good score in XAT as i was morally down with my acads.
JAN 2, 2011: XAT-2011 whoa!! one hell of a paper! verbal was out of the world types.. as TIME reported in their analysis," even the most intelligent students who are capable of cracking CAT were stumped by the level of difficulty that XAT 2011 presented the students. to make things worst we had the essay writing thing after the exam!! PHEW!! one hell of a day it was..!!
JAN 9: finally started back "HOME" aka VIZAG. i missed the city a lot for the past 2 years :D and the city is beautiful as it was since ages :P
in the middle of my tour i get a call from my college principal who happens to be my "internal guide" for my main project and he enquires about the status of my project. i manage to give him some evasive answers and escape for time being. :P
and mind you VIZAG is better than HYDERABAD.
after reaching hyd, i am told that i am a part of the organising team for adastra-2011, a national techno management fest. my project gets dragged on thanks to my extra curricular skills ;)
i had to face a lot of criticism from my own family and my inner circle for a disappointing performance in the exams. :( but coped up with it somehow and xat score gave a faint hope to all my ppl :)
and it was march 4 and i got lambasted by my principal for not reporting to him about the status of my project and failure to finish it before feb 25.
as of now the only obstacle standing in my way is the main project. GOD SAVE ME!!

signing off!
hellfire


No comments:

Post a Comment