Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bangalore- Past, Present and Future


bangalore or should i say Bengaluru, a wonderful city with amazing ambience. it was a kinda nostalgic feeling i had when i visited bengaluru. its almost 13 years since i last visited it. the last time i have been to b'lore it was just like an ordinary city, neither crowded nor famous for the "IT industry".
the purpose of the trip was simple; meet all my cousins if possible :P and of course visit IISC, b'lore. I am glad that one of my best friends Lohith came along with me and made the entire trip a great one :)
i checked into my frnd's place somewhere near Electronic city and the trip from the railway station to my frnd's place was just awesome..!! travelling by bus (AC) was never this great :D
as time passed by, i got attracted to the peaceful climate of b'lore. then came the moment when i met my cousins divya and deepthi after a real long time. maybe around 19 years :)) had a talk with my aunt regarding the prospects of settling in b'lore and my career :D
visited Visverayya museum with my friend and did manage to screen all the exhibits thoroughly :P IISC, B'lore was a good place with its scenic ambience and good facilities offered to the students. It was once in a lifetime experience visiting the JRD Tata Library which houses close to 1 million books and is regarded to be the largest library in Asia. Arguably the 5 days which i spent in b'lore would be up there in my memory as the best time i had fun :)

Finally started heading back home with a resolution of settling in b'lore :P boarded the train around 8.45 in the night. some time later started watching the movie "DRAG ME TO HELL" with my friend and also other passengers. ;) one of my co-passengers (afreen ahmed) was really scared to death after watching the first part of the movie that she personally asked me to close the movie which i didn't. :P
Afreen was really pretty and for a moment i was smitten by her ;)

signing off
the bengaluru prince :P

No comments:

Post a Comment