Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Becoming Insane

i never thought i would end up with a bachelors degree like the way its going on at my college. Literally begging prof's for extending the deadline date for the submission of project report, going around their asses for marks in internals and not to mention the stupid "Comprehensive Viva".4 months ago when the semester started i had this feel of finishing my engineering on a high note, but now its a distant dream. if this wasn't enough i have ISRO coming up which is the mother of all exams.
  29,March '11 is a day i will remember for a long time cos of 2 reasons. firstly i was happy that  i would be done with my comprehensive viva and secondly my arrogance took over my pride while i was engaged in a face-off with a JNTU prof who conducted my viva. poor fellow bore the brunt of my frustration over the lack of quality of education in my college. One strange thing i noticed this semester was i had hangovers too often and i was a lucky ass not to be condoned or detained :P strange that i learnt nothing from this semester and spent most of the time in Xtreme. ;) hopefully it isn't too late for me to get out of this state and try to get my priorities right atleast this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment