Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"RED DEVILS"

football has always been a fascinating game for me ever since i was 9.My first ever football match happened to be a champions league final between Manchester United and Bayern Munich. As the match progressed i got attracted to the United play and even witnessed one of the best moments in my life when teddy sheringham and Ole gunnar Solskjaer score at CAMP NOU and the entire crowd estimated around 90000 were swept into frenzy..!!
From that day i have followed Manchester United and i can proudly say that its my boyhood club :) ever since then i had this desire to go to OLD TRAFFORD witness the "RED DEVILS" in action.
its been wonderful 11 years since that memorable finale '99 and i never regretted in my decision of supporting UNITED. perhaps football runs in my veins and united in my heart.. ;)
11 glorious seasons in which i have seen United rise into the ranks of a major European club. i have grown watching my idol RYAN GIGGS score some spectacular goals for united and helping them in dominating the  centre stage. maybe i can attribute the fact that i have inculcated some desirable traits from the man himself :)
i am "UNITED BORN AND BRED"

No comments:

Post a Comment