Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

flashbacks of engineering


Three days of college + Three exams. That is all!

This is unbelievable. All of a sudden, with no warning, we are done with college.

I'm pretty sure I'm expected to feel nostalgic, with fond remembrances of people and situations and place and lecturers...well, maybe not lecturers, but the rest?

No sentimentality? No slush? No tear-jerking farewells and goodbyes?

I've been trying to publish a post here for a long time now, but I just haven't managed to come up with anything decent. The problem is, out of the two classes per day, three days per week, 'x' weeks this semester, we have all managed to attend, maybe, a total of 20 classes. That doesn't leave us with enough 'fond memories' to write about. I've only been thrown out of class once, this semester. Not one dire warning of "You will fail this subject". Zero sports and games. Zero carroms and table tennis. No fooling around in college wasting time.

Well, probably the best semester of all time. Not coming to college does that to you I suppose.

Project work was a very enlightening experience. I now know I don't want to work in IT.
In case you are curious, all of us did manage to do legitimate projects. Under good companies.
We are a bunch of smart students, after all.

I'm completely out of things to write about.
Let the rambling begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment