Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hyderabad- Meri Jaan



i guess i was 7 or 8 when i came to Hyderabad. the dream was to make it big and get a whole new life here.

(life- friends+degree+job+football) :D



and in return it gave me everything i could ever dream of ....

my best friends ...

my worst enemies...



my first drive..

my first accident...



parties that never ended ...

friendships that never will ...



a taste of a better life...

moments filled with cold death...



a sense of success ....

the pain of failure....



moments i cherish ...

things i regret ..



my first kg lost ...

my first protein shake ...:-P



the mistakes i made..

the victories i had ..



most importantly i taught me about character ,dignity and pride and the fighting spirit that comes with it ...



thanks a lot hyderabad ....:)

I am proud to be a HYDERABADI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment