Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Final thoughts



well here i am, wondering whats in store for me in near future. coming to the real part, i must say that my days in hyderabad are numbered, thanks to the awkward postings handed by wipro. but neverthless am not dissapointed with it. this also signals the end of the best period of time, graduation :D

i've been trying to put in my thoughts since a long time for such a post but i was kept aside by the lame training offered by wipro.

well the best part was definitely getting good marks to sign off from college with a bang ;) but i will surely miss bunking classes, roaming in the campus, and most of all play some good football.

well coming to the boring part of my holidays, so called jump start training from wipro really screwed my happiness royally, but the best part was having a good game with cards in the last bench- a good pastime i discovered to bide off time :P

well when the training was completed as per schedule, joining dates finally poured in, with many of my friends being scattered throughout the country, god save them all :p

after all the training, i still wonder what does wipro offer me? thats one question that i failed to find an answer myself :|



No sentimentality? No slush? No tear-jerking farewells and goodbyes?!!

well enough of my ramblings, i really want to leave hyderabad on a positive note, so am really sorry if i ever hurt anyone! :) and special thanks to tarun,shashi,sudhansh,and everyone of onslaught fc, i really had a great time playing with you guys! :) i just wish that we could play one last match some other day :)



adios amigos! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment