Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

ten reasons why i hate SACHIN TENDULKAR



1. This man always plays a brilliant innings before all my important exams and hence never lets me study.

2.When ever I think India is not the best team in the world-- This man hits a century ,get India win and prove me that I m always wrong.

3. Nobody is wishing me on my birthday which is on April 24.

4. Whenever I play my shots well, all start extolling me as “Future Sachin” and the real fame only goes to Sachin!

5. If he gets out, due to the love on him every player of the team follows him to the pavilion.

6. He gives the umpires a lot of work by continuously hitting boundaries.

7. He is the sole reason for all the breakages in my house whenever he gets out at wrong times.

8. During a match, when ever i am about to pee , he hits a boundary and hence I m left with no choice but to sit and watch the replay on Tv.

9. The whole country is always brought to a standstill whenever This man bats.

10. Last but not the least , The Main reason why I hate him is because … He is going to retire sometime in the future which i hate the most t t t t …

No comments:

Post a Comment